1. Ceramic tile can be selected detergent, washing powder and other washing.
2. With soap and water with a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make the tile more shiny.
3. It should be treated periodically, the time interval is 2-3 to 6 months advisable.
4. Brick surface, such as scratches, can be scratched at the scratch toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5. Dip in a small amount of dirt with a toothbrush can skillfully remove the cracks in ceramic tile dirt. Brick and brick gaps are not regularly used to dirt cream, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproof agent, can prevent mildew growth.
6. Tea stains, fruit stains, coffee, beer, ice cream, soy sauce vinegar, grease, ink and other pollutants, using sodium hydroxide or bleach in the stain slightly soaked, and then dry. For oily grease, can also put toilet paper or tissues on the tiles, and then spray cleaner on the above, placed after a moment like tearing off the mask, grease will be glued up, and then with a clean cloth dipped in water wipe can.
7. Ink, cement and other pollutants use hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solutions, scrub 2-3 times.
8. The use of special detergents for pollutants such as paints and coatings (markets or supermarkets are mostly sold) scrub.
9. Rust can be washed out by 2% of oxalic acid solution and cleaned with water. After grinding into powder with 3-4 Vitamin C tablets, sprinkle on the surface and rub it with water for several times, and can remove rust stains. In the case of Rust Chen Stains, 10% of oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will be soaked in rust, and then wipe with concentrated brine again, can. If there is fresh lemon, can squeeze out its juice drops in the rust stains with hand rub, repeated several times, until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap.
10. All kinds of glue can be removed with banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, has a thicker banana odor, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used as spray paint solvent and diluent.
11. Mercury can be cleaned with gasoline, and can be removed with dirt cream.