G655 Hazel white granite is used for flooring or wall tiles, steps, building façade and other kinds of products for residential and commercial application.
G655 Hazel white granite is used for flooring or wall tiles, steps, building façade and other kinds of products for residential and commercial application including G655 Granite bathroom countertops.
Bathroom Countertops: 25"X22" ,31"x22", 37"X22" , 49"X22 ,61"X22" , 73"x22" with /without Ceramic sink., etc.
They can be processed with undermount sink cutout, and 4 anchor holes for ceramic sink installation, as well as reinforce steel rod for 2 sink cutouts if necessary.
1) Find enough help to move the granite slab into place. Handle with care because the granite is brittle.
2) Place the granite in place. Make sure it fits.
3) Use a pencil or marker to mark the exact line around the hole in the plywood reinforcement.
4) Temporarily remove the granite from the base cabinet. Place it upright in a safe place to prevent it from rupturing.
5) Make a guide hole in the middle of the sink opening with a spade bit. Use the puzzle to continue cutting the holes in the plywood.
6) Install the sink.
Any other detailed specification for any of your residential or commercial project, you may send your enquiry directly to us
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or WhatsApp: +86 13859955059