Granite Countertops

Granite Countertops from China
Material: China Juparana
2cm or 3cm thickness

Product Details

Description

High quality and competitive price of granite countertops from Xiamen Yalitong Stone Industrial Co., Ltd, not only granite countertops, we have a huge variety of products to supply in our factory, including granite slabs, granite tiles, granite vanitytops, granite window sills and granite thresholds.

 

Material: China Juparana Granite

Color: Grey granite

Recommended Usage: Interior wall and floor applications, countertops, Tables and vanity tops.

Finishing Surface: Polished mainly for tops

Additional Names: China Juparana Columbo

Material review:

image


1. Material available:

Baltic Brown, Salt & Pepper, Sunset Gold, Absolute Black, Antique Brown,River Yellow, New Veneziano, Giallo SF Real,Giallo Veneziano, Giallo Ornamental, Baltic Brown, Verde Ubatuba, G684,Shanxi black China green ,Tan brown, Santa Cecilia,Kashmir Gold,Black galaxy, Butterfly Green,G603,Giallo Fiorito,Giallo Santo,Tropical Brown,Blue Pearl,river white granite etc.


2. Colors available:
Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc


3. Popular sizes: 
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26"; 
Vanity top: 25"X22", 31"X22", 37"X22", 49"X22", 61"X22" etc.
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39"; 
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...


4. Thickness:
3/4" or 1 1/4"; 1 1/2" or other required thickness


5. Edge finishing:

Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others.


6. Packing: 
Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;


7. Payment:

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union


8.Our advantage:

As one of the most reliable stone manufacturer in Shuitou, Quanzhou city. We specializes in the research and development of stone products, as well as the export of marble/granite, countertop,vanity top etc.
With years production experience and own team of designer & CAD people,all price will be offered within 12 hours.
Our services aim:(4F) Customer first, Quality First, Service First, Reputation First.
Quality ensured: All products are inspected piece by piece by experienced QC before Package.
Small samples are free available



For any enquiry regarding our granite countertops, please contact us:

WhatsApp:+86 13859955059 (Sophy)
                  +86 13606008877 (Lily)

Contact 1:  Sophy Zhou

Email: sophy@yalitong-stone.com

Contact 2:  Lily Lin

Email: lily@yalitong-stone.com


Inquiry